Ultrasonic Welders, Bonders & Assembly
Connecting plastic parts thoroughly, with greater efficiencies and in shorter times.
The Crest Group creates ultrasonic equipment that allows companies to weld, bond, and assemble plastic components and to cut food products as well as synthetic textiles. This equipment includes both machine and hand-held equipment. Companies within our network who make these systems include Rinco Ultrasonics, KLN Ultraschall, Forward Technology, Martin Walter, and Uthe.
With a wide range of frequencies and power outputs from 100 to 3000 Watts, we can offer a suitable system for almost any application.
Almost every branch of industry uses plastic parts or metal parts to connect the elements of plastic products, nearly always using a welding or hot riveting process. We apply our many years of experience in consulting on application technology and developing solutions to assist companies in the following and other sectors:
- Automotive industry
- Medical device industry
- Textile processing
- Food processing
- Packaging technology
- Electrical engineering
- Plant and machinery construction
- Household & Leisure
The core of our patented ultrasonic welding, bonding, and assembly technologies is complete control of the entire vibration and welding process. Compared to more common vibration friction welding systems, our systems improve efficiencies by approximately 40%. At the same time, we greatly improve the quality of welding by shortening the start-up time and the main brake time to reduce excess material and welding stress.
Our plastic welding equipment includes:
- Hot plate welders — widely used for the most challenging materials and large part assembly with high strength and hermetic requirements
- Vibration welders — for large part assembly requiring high throughput
- Infrared welders — a relatively new welding technique used for challenging materials and large part assembly with high strength and hermetic requirements
- Ultrasonic welders — one of the fastest techniques for welding smaller thermoplastic parts
- Spin welders — the preferred equipment for thermoplastic parts with a circular axis joint that have high bond strength/hermeticity requirements
We also make bond process analyzers that allow users to measure, quantify, and store bonding impedance information. This analyzer captures real-time impedance changes through out the bonding cycle and graphically displays the information to an external computer. Data relating to effectiveness of scheduled preventive maintenance can be developed and analyzed.
The Crest Group can supply ALL of your ultrasonic equipment requirements virtually anywhere in the world – often locally!
Consult our Crest Group Companies pages for contact information, including headquarters and any international satellite offices, for ANY ultrasonic services your company may need.