Ultrasonic Tanks, Generators & Immersibles
We make all the equipment you need for the most effective ultrasonic cleaning results available today.
A generator, transducer, and tank make up an ultrasonic cleaning system, and Crest Group systems are designed to provide the most effective precision cleaning results.
Various Crest Group companies around the world — including Rinco Ultrasonics, Advanced Ceramics, Artech Ultrasonic Systems, CC Hydronics, and Martin Walter — manufacture and sell this equipment as part of our extensive ultrasonic technologies network. So wherever your headquarters or satellite offices are, chances are we have an office nearby to serve all of your ultrasonics needs.
Ultrasonic tank features and benefits:
- Provides the optimum environment for precision cleaning with extended service life
- Constructed of cavitation resistant, bright annealed 316L stainless steel
- Welded inside and out for long-term stability and sturdy performance
- Cove corner construction with ground and polished welds available
- Sloped bottoms for easy draining
Ultrasonic generator features and benefits:
- Outstanding and consistent performance, process control and the ability to monitor output for consistent cleaning time after time
- TRU-SWEEP™ sweep frequency eliminates inconsistent cleaning by sweeping a +/- 1kHz around the center frequency at a set repetitive rate
- Standard two power options to vary cleaning from gentle for delicate parts to periodic short blasts of power for hard to clean parts
- 3 controls including Amplitude Control to vary ultrasonic power, Duty Cycle Control to control the amount of ultrasonic energy delivered and Frequency Control to adjust the frequency of the ultrasonic energy reducing audible noise from subharmonics
- Available in 25, 40, 58, 68, 132, and 192 kHz frequencies and in either 250 or 500 watt models
Ultrasonic immersible transducer features and benefits:
- Specially bonded, durable transducers offer enhanced cleaning performance
- Ceramcially Enhanced Bar design consists of two transducer stacks which permit simultaneous multiple frequencies
- Available as transducerized tanks or separate immersibles that are fully sealed, allowing insertion into existing tank to convert it into an ultrasonic cleaning system
The Crest Group can supply ALL of your ultrasonic equipment requirements virtually anywhere in the world – often locally!
Consult our Crest Group Companies pages for contact information, including headquarters and any international satellite offices, for ANY ultrasonic services your company may need.